FREE SAMPLE LESSON — Every Believer Confident
NOTE: This is a sample of the complete 13-lesson series Every Believer Confident. You will get free access to the first lesson video with the accompanying PDF study guide.
To download for free:
- Type "0" in the "Name a fair price:" box.
- Click "I want this!" button.
- On the next page, type in your email address and click "Get"
- Check your email (including your spam folder) for the link to download the resources.
You can purchase the entire series by using the link below.Purchase the complete series.
Through 13 video lessons and corresponding PDF study guides, Every Believer Confident aims to help ordinary Christians confidently share their faith with unbelievers.
Each video follows and supports the chapter content in Dr. Farnham's book Every Believer Confident, which you can purchase in print or Kindle. Along with the study guide, we've included the book's first three chapters as a bonus PDF.Purchase Book
The PDF study guide provides supporting questions to aid comprehension, discussion, and further study. It comes with the video series as a printable PDF. You can reproduce it as many times as necessary for your group.
Use this video teaching series for personal enrichment, small group study, church Sunday school, or discipleship classes.
What you'll receive
- Unlimited access to stream each video lesson (please email us before purchase if streaming is not an option for your group)
- Printable PDF Study Guide
- Introduction (18:17)
- The Biblical Warrant for Apologetics (14:24)
- The Power of Apologetics (12:39)
- Understanding Unbelievers (16:05)
- Pulling Down Strongholds (10:20)
- Getting Them to Jesus (13:37)
- How to Share the Gospel Effectively (10:41)
- Effective Strategies for Apologetic Encounters (15:12)
- Logic and Logical Fallacies (18:03)
- Review (15:37)
- The Doctrine of Scripture (15:58)
- The Doctrine of God (18:07)
- The Doctrine of Man & Sin (13:18)
For more apologetics resources visit apologeticsforthechurch.org
FREE — Lesson 1 video with PDF study guide and sample chapter of the book Every Believer Confident.